czwartek, 13 listopada 2008

It wasn't tantric. It was frantic.

OPRAH: No, what is tantric - you've been known for something called tantric sex. What is that?

STING: Well, it's been said that we make love for eight hours.

OPRAH: Yeah. It's been said.

TRUDIE: Five, I think.

STING: Was it?

TRUDIE: Let's not get carried away.

STING: I know eight. Eight.

OPRAH: No, eight, eight. I read eight.

STING: But it's not just having sex for eight hours. I mean, that would be ridiculous. No, there are deeper levels of connection you can have. You...

TRUDIE: Well, I'll handle this one.

STING: OK.

TRUDIE: You've got us into enough trouble in the past over this.

OPRAH: OK. OK.

TRUDIE: He's right. It's not five hours or seven hours of sex. It's five or six or seven hours of lovemaking. Now lovemaking to me is like a renewal of ourselves. So he'll maybe run a bath for me, and we'll have beautiful - the bathroom will be set with candles and essential oils and then he'll give me a massage.Then we'll look at each other in the eyes for a very long time, because don't forget, he travels a lot. He's away a lot. So when we come together, it's really a renewal of the day that we started our love affair. And I feel that very much. And so the connection that we have, the beingness that we have from being together, is as important as the sex act. So making love can go on for hours because we can be kissing each other still, after all these years, for hours. I love him still kissing me, and so I...

OPRAH: I'm getting just a little tingly hearing about it.

STING: So am I.

TRUDIE: Me, too.

OPRAH: No, no, really. I think, you know, something you said is really key, because over the years, I've watched couples like on this show and back a couple years ago when Phil was on, there are so many people who never look each other in the eye. They don't look each other in the eye. So you all make a conscious effort to do that, where you're just spending time looking into each other's eyes.

TRUDIE: To get out of the mind, to drop down into the heart space and be in each other's space. Yeah.

OPRAH: And so that's the first hour. We got seven hours to go.


TRUDIE: OK. So where were we?

STING: Then there's the movie, and the dinner.

TRUDIE: Were we kissing each other when I left off?

OPRAH: Yeah, you were kissing each other.

TRUDIE: Oh, OK.

OPRAH: So you still kiss a lot.

TRUDIE: Oh, for hours, yes.

OPRAH: You kiss for hours.

TRUDIE: We make out for hours in all the rooms in the house.

OPRAH: You do.

TRUDIE: Yeah. Many hours.

OPRAH: And where are the children?

STING: Running away.

http://www.sting.com/news/interview.php?uid=1653

Brak komentarzy: